Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Apple - Product releases

A little while after Apple announced the first MacBook Pro Duos , an inventory of pre-configured MacBooks arrived on Amazon, and was cleared up in double-quick time. Just as that happened, upgrades to the new MacBook Pros were announced .

Lucky for me that I procrastinated on the previous lot, because a new lot showed up on Amazon. I did go ahead and order one last night, which should get to me by sometime next week. So it was with trepidation that I opened up this press release this morning, but was relieved to find that the MacBook Pros remain the same.

How long will my relief last, I wonder? I'm guessing Christmas. But, given that the Core to Core 2 upgrade has come to pass, what could Apple possibly release near the holiday season? An early peek at Leopard perhaps?

No comments: