Saturday, December 27, 2008

Professional Sports Is Very Interesting | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Professional Sports Is Very Interesting | The Onion - America's Finest News Source: "Whenever a ball is hit, put into a hoop, or carried to a particular point of significance, my mind instantly races to consider all of the action's possible ramifications: 'How will this affect future hittings, throwings, and carryings of other, different balls?' I wonder to myself. What a joy it is to closely follow a random group of men thrown together in one geographic location working together to win contests of athletic ability. Each and every victory of a team full of people I'll never meet over another team full of people I'll never meet is a complex web of nuance and metaphor to contemplate at great length."

No comments: